Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Symbolic Spiritual Portraiture Series - UPDATE!

Hello All!
It has taken me a while, but I have now hammered out some of the details.


I have enough copper to make 8 of my portraits into prints. I am still trying to figure out who will get a print and who will get a drawing -  but I am hoping to get to each one of your projects.I will be following up soon with 8 of you to let you know if your piece is one which will be made as a print. As each piece is undertaken, I will follow up with you personally for your interview.

Here are the specifications:

1. Each print and/or original drawing will be 9'' X 12'' . Prints will require more time, effort and materials so they are slightly more expensive. 

2. Each print and/or original drawing will require a brief interview process (in person or via correspondence). 

3. A) Each PRINT will cost : BLACK AND WHITE / SEPIA : $100.00. HAND-TINTED WITH CUSTOM WATERCOLOR PALETTE : $150.00
3. B) Each original DRAWING will cost : BLACK AND WHITE / SEPIA : $80.00. HAND-PAINTED WITH CUSTOM WATERCOLOR PALETTE : $120.00.

4. I need permission to include the imagery from each one of your pieces in an upcoming show. Each one of you will obtain/pay for your piece as it is finished, but I will keep a scan of the imagery to recreate for the show (only if your piece is created as an original drawing, if it is a print this will not be necessary). I will not need to keep the original imagery. 
So far, 20 people have expressed interest in being a part of this project. I know for some of you, you weren't entirely sure you could afford it at this time, etc. 

Now that you are aware of what it will cost and the details you can consider and confirm.  I would ultimately like to create about 25 of these portraits, as I would consider that a full and exhaustive body of work on this theme - so I still have 5 spots left give or take, so even if you are not tagged in this note - please feel free to contact me if you're interested! 

quin.c.greig@gmail.com


Symbolic Portrait II : Shadow John Kalyn

Symbols: 

Water
A Rabbit's Foot
Octopus Tentacle
Ginger
The Scorpio Symbol
Magpie Wing
Visual References To The Tarot Card "Temperance"
A Scale
The Libra Symbol
Wheat
The Shen Ring
Scorpion Tail

No comments:

Post a Comment